fredag 28. mars 2014

Europa instruktør nr 3

Fredag er dagen for å hilse på de europeeiske Copic instruktørene. 
I dag drar vi til solfylte Spania og sier HOLA til 
Cristina Valenzuela. 
 Dette er hva hun forteller om seg selv:

I'm Cristina. From Spain, I live near Barcelona.
I have a four year old daughter and am married.
I love the colored paper and colored with Copic.
I'm not going anywhere without my Copic, with no day I have not spend some
time to color.
I'm passionate about all paper crafts, packaging, scrapbooking, card
making, all.
I am very happy when I'm Copic classes, be Copic instructor is one of the
best things in my life. And make me travel around Spain.
Give color to life is to be happy!


Sorry for my english. Hugs, Cristina.

 
Hun lager fantastisk flotte kort, og her er en smakebit:



Har du lyst til å se mere av det som Cristina lager? Ta en tur innom bloggen hennes: www.rutscht.blogspot.com

GRACIAS, Cristina :)

Hugs from Siv :)

1 kommentar:

Magda sa...

What a very beautiful image and great coloring Siv!!!!
I love it !!!!!
Have a nice week
Magda